Mobile versions of Tapestry DE work a little differently than you may be used to if you originally used the PC or Mac versions. Some of the key differences are:
- A Tapestry DE icon is not automatically created when you set up the DE. These icons need to be created manually.
- You cannot print from mobile DE versions.
- Rather than downloading an entire year-plan at a time (which would use up large amounts of space on your device), mobile versions download files individually into the LockLizard app where they are saved for future use.
- Mobile DE versions support the creation of custom bookmarks.
A typical Digital Edition installation on a mobile device goes like this:
- Install the LockLizard Viewer app from the device's mobile store app.
- Register a license for the device.
- Access the online DE interface.
- Click the link for each file you wish to download into the Viewer app, then access the files from there any time you need them.