This problem is specific to Mac computers using LockLizard to print Tapestry documents. To fix this problem, you will need to create a custom paper size.
- Open the document you wish to print in LockLizard.
- Once LockLizard is open, click "File" in the top left corner of your screen beside the LockLizard Safeguard Viewer title.
- Under "File," click on "Page Setup...." Next, select "Paper Size," and then "Manage Custom Sizes...."
- In the Custom Sizes window, double-click on "Untitled" in the list and rename it as "Tapestry Printing."
- Now let's set the page margins. The Paper Size should be 8.5 x 11 inches, and the Non-Printable Area should be left at "User Defined." Set the margins to:
- Top: .18
- Left: 0
- Right: .09
- Bottom: 0
- Click OK to save your changes and return to the Page Setup screen.
- Ensure that your "Tapestry Printing" custom paper size is selected in the drop down list, then click OK to confirm and exit the Page Setup screen.
- That's it! You can now print your document and each page will print without the extra margins.
One important note:
The custom paper size you created will NOT be set by default for every Tapestry document. We have attempted to make this possible, but have not found a way to do so within the software. Therefore, you will need to go to the Page Setup menu and select the "Tapestry Printing" option EVERY TIME you wish to print a Tapestry document in order for it to print correctly.